Thursday, September 17, 2009
I think this is awesome. I just hope I can remember the password and email address. I will have to save it somewhere on my computer. All is well with the Erichsens, we are all busy with school except dad, he is busy with Yoga classes. Mom already doesn't see anyone with classes every night but Friday and observing in the classrooms during the days. They say that Level 3 is even harder!! AAAHHH!!! Hope I can survive. Paula
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the Erichsen update. I understand the feling of being so sick of school but you can do it Paula! That is hard not being able to see the kids, but I am sure it is also nice to have some quiet while they are at school.
ReplyDeleteI had to write the e-mail and password and stick it next to my work computer incase I forget. :o)
Thanks for the update.