Since the family site is not being used and no one renewed it. Are we dropping it all together? Also is their a way to post on here or do we need to do one on our blog and have you copy it here? Just wondering! I never even knew Michelle Jensen was expecting and I log on and she has pictures of her new daughter. Wow .. we need to keep in touch better! ♥
Since the family site is not being used and no one renewed it. Are we dropping it all together? Also is their a way to post on here or do we need to do one on our blog and have you copy it here? Just wondering! I never even knew Michelle Jensen was expecting and I log on and she has pictures of her new daughter. Wow .. we need to keep in touch better!
ReplyDelete♥
ALSO FAMILY MEMBERS WHO HAVE GONE PRIVATE INVITE ME!!! g8rbite8@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteHeather and Meladie... I am trying to get back into blogging! Thanks ♥
I just read some family Christmas letters and wanted to Congradulate them, but there sights have gone private. Invite me!
ReplyDeleteSusan
unvme07@yahoo.com