Monday, September 14, 2009

New Blog! Yeah!

Hello Miller Family Relatives!

My mom and I were discussing how the Miller Family site was not being used all that much lately and we wondered if we set up a FREE blog if more people would use it. Anyone can post on here. The e-mail address is
bleemillerfamilyblog@yahoo and the password is laelmortensen. If you post something on your personal blog - please post it here.

We are hoping we can keep informed about current events in eachothers lives. If you do not know how to work a blog - learn, ask your children or siblings for help. I am sure we can all learn how to do this {my mom even did}.

I will put the links that I know of personal blogs on the side so we can go visit eachothers blogs as well. :)

Please do not change layout items on the blog.

Thanks so much for visiting. I look forward to seeing your posts.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE IDEA!!!! I JUST THINK THE PRINT NEEDS TO BE LIGHTER AND BIGGER FOR OLDER EYES :D!!
    Great idea!! ♥Wendy

    ReplyDelete